The Neutriherbs Brightening and Glow Vitamin C Cream creates a potent antioxidant effect that permeates skin smoothly and helps lighten and brighten your skin. This the incredible formula of organic ingredients fades sun spots, discolouration and refines skin texture.
Aside from its potent anti-ageing properties, it can also give your skin the protection it needs against the suns harmful UV rays. As an antioxidant, Vitamin C creates a barrier to prevent and neutralize free radicals from causing damage to your skin. The vitamin is also essential in the synthesis of two important skin proteins- collagen and elastin. Collagen and elastin are responsible for the structure of your skin. Once these proteins deplete in amount, the structure of your skin changes and it becomes loose and saggy.
- Plumps and hydrates skin.
- Assists in balancing skin moisture levels.
- Fights against ant-ageing with free radicals.
- Diminishes surface lines and wrinkles by stimulating collagen.
- Naturally lifts and firms sagging skin.
- Apply appropriate amount and rub gently to the whole face and neck, until the cream has been fully absorbed by the skin.
- The cream should be used twice daily, in the morning and evening.
- For better results, Neutriherbs recommends adding the Neutriherbs Vitamin C Series to your skincare routine.
Aqua - Solvent, Glycerin - Humectant, Propylene Glycol - Humectant, Niacinamide - Bleaching, 3- O- Ethyl Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) - Bleaching, Arbutin - Bleaching, Glycyrrhiza Uralensis Extract - Bleaching, Dimethicone - Skin Conditioning, Isononyl Isononanoate - Skin Conditioning, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract - Skin Conditioning, Cetearyl Glucoside - Emulsifying, Cetearyl Alcohol - Emulsifying, Laurocapram - Skin Conditioning, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium, Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer - Viscosity Controlling, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract - Skin Conditioning, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) - Antioxidant, Glutathione - Bleaching, Laureth- 7 - Emulsifying, Polyacrylamide - Viscosity Controlling, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid) - Humectant, Phenoxyethanol - Preservative, Ethylhexylglycerin - Preservative, C13- 14 Isoparaffin - Skin Conditioning, Disodium Edta - Chelating Agent, Ci 15985 - Coloring Agent, Parfum - Perfuming, Ci 75470 - Coloring Agent, Ci 19140 - Coloring Agent
- Size: 50g / 1.7oz
- Usage storage life: 3 years