The Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid generates a soothing antioxidant effect when applied to the skin. These active ingredients help to fade sun spots, reduce discolouration, as well as refine skin texture. Vitamin C replenishes the skin with important proteins that are required to maintain the appearance of firm skin. Besides anti-ageing properties, the serum also protects the skin from sun damage caused by prolonged exposure to harmful UV rays.
- (15% Vitamin C and 0,05% Hyaluronic Acid)
- Protects skin from environmental stressors.
- Fades sun spots and discolouration.
- Hydrates and moisturises skin.
- Naturally lifts and firms skin.
- Lightens and brightens skin complexion.
- No Parabens.
1. Wash and pat skin dry.
2. Apply toner before serum (optional).
3. Apply a thin layer of serum over the desired area and allow to dry.
4. After the serum has dried, apply moisturiser to the skin.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Butylene Glycol, Betaine, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Niacinamide, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Salicylic Acid, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum.
Light texture and non sticky. Leaves my skin smooth and radiant.
I'm on my second bottle.