Jade Rollers vs Rose Quartz Rollers - Is There A Difference?
While both the Jade and Rose Quartz rollers have identical designs and functions, the stones are what make all the difference in your regimen. Each has its own distinct physical and spiritual properties, assisting you in achieving ultimate beauty in a variety of ways. Rose Quartz has long been associated with universal love and pure energy, while Jade is associated with serenity, wisdom, and balance.
Though both facial rollers provide some immediate improvements to your skin, the benefits are statistically cumulative, and medical professionals concur that using a face roller on a regular basis can aid with puffiness, wrinkle reduction, dark under-eye circles, pore size, and detoxification.
Both face rollers utilize naturally cool stones that help promote and increase microcirculation and the flow of fresh oxygen to the skin when used properly (rolling outward, not inward). Pores seem smaller and skin appears tighter right away. Overall, your skin will appear smoother, more contoured, and dewy in an instant, regardless of which roller you choose!
Facial Roller Benefits:
- Tightens and tones your facial muscles when used consistently for an extended period of time.
- Boosts blood circulation in your face, enhancing a healthy natural glow and reducing puffiness.
- If used regularly, your facial roller will improve your skin's elasticity, therefore eliminating fine lines and the appearance of crow's feet.
- Assists skincare products to penetrate the deeper layers of your skin more effectively.
- Promotes lymphatic drainage.
Did You Know? Goddess Isis is said to have collected Rose Quartz crystals along the Nile River and used them to preserve her appearance and remain wrinkle-free.
Neutriherbs Facial Roller Catalogue:
Our Facial Rollers are designed to stimulate the lymphatic system and increase blood circulation. Healthy blood circulation carries oxygen to your skin cells, maximizing the penetration of facial serums, creams and moisturizers, as well as reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
Let us know what you think in the comments below.