The Hyaluronic Acid Serum with Vitamin C generates a soothing antioxidant effect when applied to the skin. These active ingredients and high concentration of Hyaluronic Acid, helps plump and hydrate the skin while it diminishes surface lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic Acid is known as the best Natural Moisturising Factor (NMF) in the world, as it aids in collagen production and gives the skin a softer and more supple appearance.
(3% Hyaluronic Acid and 3% Vitamin C)
- Plumps and hydrates skin.
- Assists in balancing moisture levels in the skin.
- Fights the ageing process with free radicals.
- Diminishes surface lines and wrinkles by stimulating the production of collagen.
- Naturally lifts and firms sagging skin.
1. Wash and pat skin dry.
2. Apply toner before serum (optional).
3. Apply a thin layer of serum over the desired area and allow to dry.
4. After the serum has dried, apply moisturiser to the skin.
Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Betaine, Glycerin, BiosaccharideGum-2, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid(Vitamin C), Trehalose, Hydrolyzed Tremella, Fuciformis Polysaccharide, Rosa Rugosa Flower Extract, Honey Extract,Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate(Hyaluronic Acid), Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydroxypropyl Guar,Ethylhexylglycerin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrolyzed Albumen,Phenoxyethanol, Parfum.
Good product works nicely
I've had scaly sore on my forearm for a while now. I have tried your product it it has definitely made a difference. See before and after pics
I have been using this product daily for two months, my skin feels smooth and hydrated and I can definitely see a difference around my eyes , less fine lines
My skin is glowing,what can you guys recommend for dry and dark lips?