1. Retinol is the gold standard of anti-aging skin care. It is a legitimate superhero addition to your beauty regimen. It’s backed by decades of research and a myriad of published studies that prove it works.
2. Retinol Cream delivers the highest concentration of retinol (Vitamin A) deep into the skin’s surface quickly and effectively.
3. It helps diminish fine lines, wrinkles and premature ageing due to sun exposure.
4. Our Retinol Cream supports natural collagen production and faster cell turnover, makes your skin visibly smoother and younger looking.
5. Also known as Vitamin A, Retinol can help increase the appearance of firmness, diminish the look of fine lines & wrinkles, significantly improve uneven skin tone, smooth and finally refine the surface of the skin as well.
6. Retinol makes the skin more sensitive to damage from ultraviolet light, so it’s better to use it at night. If you must use it during the day, it’s essential to protect your skin from the sun by using sunscreen.
7. While retinol is suitable for everyone, different strengths are appropriate for different skin types.
8. Retinol increases cell turnover and collagen production for thicker, more youthful skin.
9. While there is no set time to use retinol, most dermatologists advise introducing the product in your mid-twenties, particularly if you suffer from breakouts or pigmentation.